Friday, November 19, 2010

(yester)thursday

yesterday was basically the first day of my thanksgiving break.
2 of my classes were canceled and i just skipped out on the 3rd one.
and that was really ok for me to do, so don't worry.

i slept in til almost 10, went for a run, cleaned, did laundry, and hung out.
kate and i went on a dinner date and for a treat, we watched keenan on youtube.

at night, all of us at cornerstone shopped and wrapped gifts for kids.
we sought to bless others by becoming a part of operation christmas child 2010.
we listened to some weird guy's christmas songs and ate too many cookies.
and we talked and prayed and simply soaked in the community that we are.



the night ended with a video chat date with my sweet friend ing.
how we manage to be productive while chatting is a mystery to me.
but laughing, sharing, and productivity is just how we roll i guess.

dear (yester)thursday, you were good. i really look forward to this break!

No comments:

Post a Comment