Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wonderful things that i'm loving

- all the TOMS scattered throughout our apartment


- the season premiere of Glee

- crossing things off my to-do lists

- getting mail from home

- staying up late enough to greet a new day, sharing laughs & stories with a sweet friend

- hobby lobby treasures

- walking to school

- peanut butter... with jelly, or apples, or just straight outta the jar

- social networking with my parents

- gettin' tatted up!


- all natural soymilk

- free shirts

- learning how to use my camera more effectively... without having to read the owner's manual ;)

- learning new photoshop techniques from simple readings and tutorials

- a new healthy snack option

- spending time with high school friends


- reading and being so inspired by other bloggers' words and stories

- extreme coffee toffee at fusion brew

- spending time with my brother


- thunderstorms

- getting an A on my first project at ISU

- christmas music blasting out of my speakers as it sneaks it's way into my shuffle of itunes

- laughing with anae and ellyce

- unexpectedly seeing so many of my family members when i visit peoria for a weekend

- new friendships with girls who i feel like i've known forever

- studying Colossians

- the thesaurus widget on my dashboard

No comments:

Post a Comment