Saturday, November 5, 2011

what i love about right now

i am inspired by this to write this:

"I am happiest when I am most grateful--when I am aware of my surroundings and what exactly
it is about this very moment that makes me feel content."

"I think that's what gratitude really is--recognizing every bit of wonder in our surroundings..."


















i love how early the sun shows up in the morning.
i love that i got to spend 5 hours tonight with my mom and ben.
i love how much we laugh when we're together.
i love that the train is not going through our backyard for once.
i love that my heart is full of good feelings.
i love good deals.
i love that christmas is coming so soon.
i love the inspiration that has come to me to do things differently this year.
i love that we are currently watching elf in our living room.
i really like the curls in my hair.
i like how warm and cozy my bed is during the night.
i love that 4 of my closest friends are within a 7 minutes drive of my apartment.
i love that new friendships are growing.
i like potlucks.
i love that grace exists.
i love blogs that inspire.
i love snail mail.
i love that praying makes my heart more tender for people and situations.
i like that my hair is growing and that almost all of it can be held in a ponytail.
i love that one of my closest friends is engaged to be married this coming spring.
i love that things change.
i love the sweet smiles that come from baby Ju.
i love good conversations with old, but so good, friends.
i love spontaneity and being free as a bird.
i love that i am learning what it's really like to be a teacher.
i love the atmosphere that exists at the public library.
i love coffee hound's $2 latte tuesdays.
i love that God changes hearts and transforms lives.
i love that we get an extra hour of sleep tonight.
i love that i made a commitment to something after i graduate.

i want to remember some of the best things about these days, with these friends, and in this season of life. time flies, and i don't want to miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment