Thursday, December 16, 2010

nineteen!


today, my little brother turns 19... his last year of being a TEENager!
in celebration of his life on this day, i've got 19 things to say...


ben-
1. you are one of the funniest people i know.
2. i am so proud of you and these past 4 months. your success is so encouraging to me!
3. you could make anyone smile, i'm sure of it.
4. thank you for always listening to my long stories that sometimes are irrelevant.
5. one of my favorite parts about coming home, is to hang out with you.
6. you are extremely talented (if you didn't know) :)
7. if i was stranded on an island and was only able to bring along 3 things, 1 of them would be you.
8. you are such a hardworker.
9. your dedication to what you love is admirable.
10. you inspire me. to become a better dancer, perfect my fake cry, etc... ;)
11. i am so thankful for you.
12. i can't wait til we're grown-ups. we could travel the world. ya wanna?
13. always follow your dreams. look at how far you've come!
14. i'm glad you know all the lyrics to all the songs on the radio. i appreciate it.
15. i only let you crack my toes because i love you.
16. you are so fun to be around.
17. thank you for teaching me new things all the time.
18. you never let me down.
19. live this last year of your teens to the fullest! it only happens once!

happy 19th birthday, ben!
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment