Thursday, August 5, 2010

some things on my mind

- today i worked my first 7 hr shift at jcp. i thought the day would take forever, but surprisingly it flew by faster than any of the shorter night shifts i've worked. there's just something about the daytime i guess... and working with little elderly ladies who say the funniest things about customers and get so distracted from the many tasks they are trying to accomplish. it was such a fun day and i am looking forward to my little easy peasy 4hr shift tomorrow!

- buying food isn't that easy when you're only buying for one and cooking meals aren't as fun when you're doing it by yourself... i can't wait til the day when i have a little family of my own.

- i also can't wait to have a home of my own. a place where i get more than just a bitty room to make my own and create it's space as a wonderful escape that's so sweet and cozy. and maybe i could even live someplace where the weather is perfect during the days and nights and there is no need for a/c or heat. that would be wonderful...

- but for now, i am really looking forward to our panama city vacation in just 3 days and starting school in 18. i need something more to do with my time, and i need to make some new friends in this town!

No comments:

Post a Comment